6.06.2010

wedding

This week we had a great time because my grandma came from NJ to visit me in VA. She took the Amtrak to see us at the station in Culpeper.

We had to go to a wedding for Bobby, I mean Robert, and Danielle. I had to be the ringbearer. It was a little scary. The good thing that happened was I got a piece of cake, and I got to eat strawberries with chocolate. Yummy yummy!

We got to feed catfish in the pond. We got to feed 15 to 20 catfish, and they were everywhere. It was a great week with my grandma. You can just call her "Dot".

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job Cole!

Anonymous said...

Amma says your so handsome she wants to know if you will marry her?

Cole said...

Cole says, "I thought Amma was already married to Grandpa."

Amma said...

Amma says Grandpa is too old and not much fun.I'll keep him anyway but you are still much better looking.Luv you Amma

Cole said...

Dear Amma, You might hurt Grandpa's feelings. He looks good for his age and you have to marry him because you're both old. Love, Cole

Anonymous said...

Cole:
It was the best week ever! I had so much fun with you and Joy. It was more fun on the train when I was with you. The trip home was a little too quiet.
Love you bunches,
Dot