3.24.2004

more furniture

This weekend I decided it was time to buy Cole's highchair. I've been feeding him in his bouncer and as he has gotten more enthusiastic about his solid feedings, the process has gotten messier. Plus, I've been trying to brace the bouncer with my legs to subdue his excited kicking and I've got some nasty bruises from the last few weeks. Picture if you can, me sitting on the floor, legs wrapped around the bouncer, one hand wrestling with his arms while my other hand holds the spoon. His food placed on the floor next to me along with a burp cloth and washcloth. It was time for the highchair.

Cole likes his new higher perspective, and I like that I can put a toy with a suction cup base on the tray to occupy his arms while I feed his little face. New this week--baby oatmeal.

No comments: