6.09.2004

Welcome Kody!

Please welcome to the world my nephew, Kody Shannon Morizzo, born 6/8/04 at 9:36 pm. Congratulations to my sister Tara and her fiance Jeff! Cole can't wait to meet his new playmate and his first cousin.

In other news, we just returned from Cole's first trip to WI. He tolerated the flights pretty well, but I've learned that the morning flight on the way there worked a lot better than the mid-afternoon flight on the way back. It was easier to feed him and help him sleep in the morning. Cole also handled his "popularity" gracefully, although when he had had enough, he would give me a clear signal. Just a few days before we left, Cole learned to crawl and he got his first 2 teeth simultaneously. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Hi crawling skills/speed are developing quickly, and as I look around our apartment, I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes to child proofing. There's just not enough space to do much rearranging. I need to get rid of some more things and fill up boxes for Goodwill.

No comments: