3.09.2005

egg

Cole got an early Easter egg today---right on his forehead. He ran full speed into the front panel of the couch when he took the turn too wide. There's a pile of pillows next to the couch that has been his crash pad since he started walking. Now that he runs, he loves to dive into the pile and "hide."

His egg is blue and purple and the swelling is already going down, but the doctor told me not to let him take his afternoon nap as a precaution. Of course, today of all days, he woke up 3 hours earlier than usual, so he was already sleepy. The doc also told me to watch him if he starts stumbling---but of course, he's stumbling, he's exhausted. The best I could do was delay his nap by 2 hours and then I laid down next to him so I could watch him. We both woke up feeling better.

We made a drawing together of his egg, and I promise to scan it tomorrow.

No comments: