7.08.2003

Hey, look...

Tony and I have a silly game we play where we'll say, "Hey look. It's [insert name of familiar person here]" when we see someone who vaguely resembles them. For instance, he thinks my friend Elaine looks like Dora the Explorer, and he'll always say "Look. It's Elaine!" everytime we see an image/representation of Dora. It's silly, I know.

On Saturday, Tony was flipping through the cable channels when he announced "Look. It's Dr. Sweeney." Dr. Sweeney is my ob/gyn. I laughed without looking at first, but then he said it again. It WAS Dr. Sweeney! She was in an episode of Birthday on the Discovery Health Channel. We caught only a few seconds of her on camera during the last few minutes of the show.

I've liked my Dr. since the very beginning, and I can't wait to kid her about her celebrity status.

No comments: