7.01.2003

The way we were



While going through some old photos, Tony and I found these 2 gems. No doubt, the Bean's going to have a round little face, dark hair and eyes...and will probably be a packrat like both his parents.

I haven't been updating as often as I would like to lately. I've been busy with work and preparing the apartment for our new roommate. Since there isn't a separate room to focus my nesting on, I've been tackling the whole apartment at once--cleaning out clutter and trying to make the most of the space.

Over the weekend, we brought a car load down to Goodwill which felt really good. I've read that one perk to clearing out old things and fighting the packrat tendency is that then you can really enjoy the things you have and like better...since they're not buried. It's true, but it's not easy. I come from a long line of packrats. My grandmother keeps stuffed animals and knick knacks, and my mom has almost every pair of jeans she's ever worn...and a few with the tags still on.

I see more trips to Goodwill in the my future.

No comments: