12.23.2003

Happy Holidays!


I've been busy with Cole, work, and preparing for the holidays and totally wore myself out, making myself susceptible to a nasty bug (maybe the flu?). But in brighter news, Cole played elf as I delivered goodies to a few clients last week. He was of course of huge hit and a master salesman. On Friday he had his 2-month checkup. Chubbster is now 14 lbs. 2 oz. (95th percentile) and 22.5 inches tall (only 35th percentile). He handled the 4 vaccinations pretty well...probably better than I would handle 2 shots in each leg. He was sore afterwards and we took extra care to treat his legs tenderly at the changing table. There are some new photos here.

I'm also happy to report that I had my FINAL neurologist appointment last Friday. The doctor told me that my recovery from the palsy is basically complete which was a wonderful Christmas gift.

I want to wish all of you the happiest of holidays. Bean of Hope will be taking a short hiatus, but will be back January 1st. Until next year...

No comments: