2.14.2004

happy valentine's day

Cole's first Valentine's Day was spent sleeping, playing, eating, and pooping. It was a good day. We took a trip out to the stores to redeem some gift certificates and Cole got some new duds. I also got a couple of new shirts with no spit-up stains because I have a business meeting this Wednesday with a new client. It's my first meeting since Cole was born, and the status of my wardrobe is still questionable.

I squeezed into a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans last weekend, so I'm definitely making progress. I'm actually below my pre-preg weight now, but because I'm...ahem...shaped differently...my old clothes still don't fit quite right. To paint an even prettier picture of myself, I confess, my hair is also falling out at an alarming rate. You'd think once the baby's born that would be the end of the freakish body changes....but you'd be wrong. I'm afraid the weight I've lost is all hair! Someday, I'll be cute again. In the meantime, I'm happy to hide behind my cute baby. Speaking of which, check out Cole's Valentine photo shoot.

No comments: