5.01.2003

quick post



I've been busily writing the K Art web site this morning before our trip to WI, but I want to make one quick post before I shut down for the day. Above is the pillow I made for my mom. It was my way of sharing the news with her, and it was the first project I did on my new sewing machine. The embroidery was done by hand though because I'm just not that sewing machine savvy yet. I had seen a pillow with this saying in a catalog, but it was expensive. I'm always up for a craft project, so I made my own. I'm glad I did because it's one of a kind!

I put the pillow on mom's bed at my grandparents' shore house the day before Easter. But when she arrived she was in such a tizzy bringing in packages and food, we had to force her to go to her room. I thought my grandmother was going to explode with the news she was getting so excited and frustrated.

No comments: