2.21.2003

I left to pick up Tony after my last call to the doctor Wednesday night. When we got home there was a message from Carla at 5:30, saying she was leaving for the day and if I wanted to talk I'd have to call her in the next 2 minutes. It was after 6 when I got home. I was not happy.

Yesterday, no one called me. They didn't return my call, and they didn't even call to confirm my appt. for Friday. I didn't call them again, because it seemed pointless, and I hadn't experienced any more bleeding either.

I made a pit stop before we went out last night to have dinner with Calvin, and the blood had returned. I remained calm and I didn't tell Tony until after dinner. 4am this morning when I used the bathroom there was more, and it was steadier. The other times, it was a one-wipe deal, and that would be it. This time everytime I wiped there was more. I felt sick but fortunately I was exhausted enough to fall back to sleep. At 7am when I started my day, it had turned dark brown. I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

My ultrasound is at 12:30. I'm going solo because Tony has too much going on today. I know he felt torn, but honestly, I don't mind going alone. There isn't much that would surprise me anymore, and there really isn't anything that can be done to help matters. I'm preparing for the worst news, and hoping that at least I'll get some news...even if it's bad. The worst case scenario right now would be to have the ultrasound and still not know what's happening. The waiting is absolutely awful.

No comments: