9.22.2003

drats

Despite taking my jumbo prenatal vitamins, and every precaution possible, I got Tony's cold. Friday, I finally gave in and took a nap after a very long week. I awoke 3 hours later with an irritated throat and that weird burning feeling in my sinuses...my usual first warning signs of a cold.

Sure enough, by Saturday morning it was a full-blown cold. I lived on the sofa bed all weekend, knitting and reading Harry Potter. Tony kept me company as we watched the extended version of the Fellowship of the Rings. The added scenes were awesome, but definitely lengthy. We also watched some the DVD extras and lots of football this weekend.

The only thing I can take is Sudafed, but it does help and I'm grateful for the relief. Searching for Sudafed online, brought me to this article...apparently Sudafed is responsible for the downfall of many individuals in New South Wales.

No comments: